$50 AMEX Gift Card to Help with a New Interview Wardrobe
The summer is winding down and it’s almost time to go back to school. The start of school also marks the beginning of interview season for college students looking for internships and full time positions. At Seelio, we want to help.
This week, we’ll be awarding a $50 AMEX gift card to help with a new interview wardrobe.
The award will go to the student who did the most unique and coolest summer work. To enter the contest, you must post your Seelio URL of your work item (example: http://seelio.com/chunersen/flashmob) to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SeelioHQ. Please include your work title when you post.
The Seelio team will evaluate and pick a winner. Competition ends Sunday at 11:59pm.
We will announce the winner on Monday!
1. Contest Period: Starts at 8 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) August 13rd, 2012 and ends 11:59 p.m. EST on August 19th, 2012.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for domestic travel. One must be a student and have a Seelio profile and one work item to be eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, visit www.seelio.com. (1) Upload a piece of work “that is the most…” (2) Post the Url of the work on Seelio Facebook page within the contest period. Limit one (“1″) entry type per person.
4. Winner Selection: One (“1″) potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about August 20th, 2012 by Seelio members.
5. Prize: Winner will receive one (“1″) AMEX gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50.00 (USD), plus shipping and handling. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed
6. Winner Notification/Releases: The potential winners will be notified either by email . The potential winners will have five (5) days from the moment such notification is issued to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the contest, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with Seelio, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.