Founded by University of Michigan graduates, Seelio has deep roots in Ann Arbor and with the University of Michigan community. It makes sense that a lot of our initial learning and exploration with Seelio happened on Michigan’s campus. Over the last three years we’ve been proud to serve students in:
- The College of Engineering
- The Ross School of Business
- The School of Social Work
- The School of Information
- The Office of Academic and Multicultural Affairs
- The Community Action and Social Change Minor
- and more!
Hear from students, deans, and program officers across the university about how Seelio is helping them tell their story:
You can find us in classes and departments across campus, working with students and faculty to find a way to help students document their experiential learning in online portfolios. We love all of our partners, but we’ll always have a special appreciation for our hometown! Go blue!
- Dr. Lynn Wooten, Associate Dean of the Ross School of Business, shares about learning portfolios
- Dr. Katie Richards-Schuster discusses integrative learning for social change in our AAEEBL Partner Webinar
- Shawn Salata and Michigan Engineering’s Design Expo
- OAMI Campus Scholar Award Winners
- UM Graduate Carolyn Yarina Shares How She Built Her Company, Centricycle
Learn more about bringing Seelio to your campus: seelio.com/educators